Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In the Fog Without A Compass

It seems that the Dolly Bird (that's me) has managed to temporarily, at least, dump the Non-Boyfriend.
Having exchanged a number of useless mails over the May 1 weekend, I have decided not to reply to his last mail and simply ignore him. It makes more sense than trying to have a non-discussion.
While trying to remain polite, I told him several times in no uncertain terms what was bothering me, in fact, even a 7-year old child could have understood the issues.
One, for example, was that I do find it offensive to be called a Dolly Bird - twice.
Unfortunately, the Non-Boyfriend is claiming that he understands nothing. He has never been anything but polite, kind, a good listener, respectful, etc. Any comments that I considered to be inappropriate were "just jokes". Also, he has always been completely honest with me (hoho!).
In fact, he claims to be "in the fog without a compass". He simply has no idea what I am talking about.
Well, he can remain in the fog without a compass as far as I'm concerned. And it would be even more excellent if, apart from the lack of compass, there was no phone or Internet in it either!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh here's what happened next lol
i'm so impatient!!
Sxxx