Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dignity In Japan

I have so much that I would like to write about the current situation in Japan but I cannot at the moment because I am too emotional. I went to Japan many times, I fell in love with Tokyo and I have many friends there.
But I would like to say that we should all learn a lesson from the Japanese, who are going about their daily business with dignity, calm and order. At the moment it is all I can do not to break down, and I keep myself very busy all day with work, but I can hardly sleep at nights and I constantly cry.
Let us praise the heros who are battling to try and cool the reactors, without thought for themselves. Let us praise all those people who are going about their every day lives with the cool and composure they are known for.
My heart goes out to you Japan and I pray for you.

No comments: