Thursday, June 10, 2010

Boobs

It was really hot today (over 30° C) so this morning I put on a t-shirt with no sleeves and quite a deeply cut V-neck. It is perfect for this weather.

Earlier this evening I went for a walk and put on my sunglasses as the sun was still really strong. I walked through the town and up to the park and back. I did notice that a lot of guys smiled at me and seemed really friendly. I'm not really used to having men look at me - OK, I'm not used to having men look at me at all! so it was quite an interesting and unusual experience.

The only thing I could think was that because of my sunglasses, they couldn't really see my face properly so might have assumed I look better than I do!

It wasn't till I got back to the appartment that I realized it was probably because of my deeply cut V-neck. I am also wearing a kind of push-up bra so it gives me quite a cleavage.

Honestly! Is that all they think about!

No comments: