Friday, March 26, 2010

Coming Up For Air

Phew, just coming up for air here!
Most of my customers were a little bit asleep in January and half of February. I guess they were all still on their hibernation holidays. Anyway, for the last 5 weeks they seem to have woken up and have been sending me lots of work.
This week has been a record, with everyone deciding to come at once. I am just peeking out from behind my PC once in a while to fetch a cup of tea and make sure that I'm still here myself!
Nearly popped out of comfy seat this morning when called up one file that I had received and it was 5 times longer than I had been expecting. Was just thinking, well that's it, no room for anyone else now, when PC went ping! and another file from other regular customer appeared in mailbox.
However, it is all leading to a jolly good turnover. If I carry on like this, then I might well be a millionaire by oh... April 2024!
I have only my own greed to blame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol again
my comments are soooooooo subtle ;-)