Friday, September 9, 2011

Midnight Shopping

Tonight is "midnight shopping" in our town. You can shop till midnight! And there are a bunch of events (looking out of the window, I see fire jugglers), and lots of music (mostly I have just been hearing drums for the last couple of hours, but maybe it will become more melodic later).

A friend is coming to pick me up in a few minutes so that we can go and explore together. Things are much more fun when you do them with together someone else.

Tomorrow, I am going to look at three different apartments with a realtor. The idea is not that I move to a new apartment myself, but that I renovate an old one as a hobby and possibly even rent it out. This will fulfil a lifetime's dream for me. Inside this Cupcake there is an interior decorator fighting to get out.

I will report more tomorrow.

No comments: